Please RSVP by reserving rooms ASAP due to limited rooms availability
(due to social distancing guidelines)
The resort has limited occupancy (due to social distancing), therefore, we are asking for family and close friends to RSVP by making a $115 per person deposit ASAP to be added to our reserved room block. This includes the $50 room deposit and $65 travel insurance.
Prices are subject to change until a deposit is made. Please read the Q&A's to answer any frequently asked questions in regards to the wedding and travel logistics before reaching out to the brides. They'll appreciate you for it :)
*If you have trouble, try using a computer versus mobile phone for this form.
We have hired Just Book It Travel to handle all wedding travel arrangements and to manage our guest list. They have secured discounted group rates for us at the resort. The prices below include accommodation with all-inclusive amenities, roundtrip ground transportation, and all taxes/fees. In order to be included within our wedding group, please select your room category (below) and confirm your stay by making a $50 per person deposit. Just Book It Travel has a Price Match Guarantee and flexible payment arrangements.
Group Trip Q&A's
We recommend that hosts of group trips read these Q&A's. We are here to make the planning process very easy!
We would love to assist with group sizes of 8+.
What are some of the benefits of hosting a group trip?
1. Travel = Life. Group trips are so much fun! Introduce your closest friends or family members to a new destination and explore it together. With flexible payment plans and low deposits, planning an international group trip to a #bucketlist destination is more attainable than people think! We provide a special discount for each of the guests (group discount) and the host gets an extra special discount. We will take on the heavy lifting of making customized travel plans for each of your guests, while you PACK YOUR BAGS!
2. Save money! Just Book It Travel ensures that your guests pay competitive prices and obtain flexible payment arrangements. You will remain informed about your guest list. And your guests will receive consistent updates in regards to traveling and logistics.
3. Its SUPER EASY. You can literally decide on your dates and a budget, and we will recommend travel options that fit the vibe that you're looking for. And if you already have a destination in mind - that's even better! Provide us the emails of your guest and we will send them virtual invitations and invite them to your complementary group travel website for all travel planning! Just Book It Travel will manage the entire process from beginning to end.
What services does Just Book It Travel provide? And what is the cost for all of the services provided?
1. Just Book It Travel will serve as your travel consultant from beginning to end.
2. Just Book It Travel will design a complementary travel website to be shared with guests. The site will incorporate any themes, hashtags, weekend itineraries, dress code, RSVP date, and pictures you'd like to share. We will incorporate all of your preferences into a FAQ page for your guests or into the main travel page.
3. Just Book It Travel will keep you and your guests informed and up-to-date on any travel updates.
4. Just Book It Travel will ensure that both you and your guests obtain very competitive pricing and flexible payment plans on travel arrangements. Let's say the cost is $1,500 per guest for the flight/hotel (all-inclusive) package. A guest can make a $200 deposit and pay monthly between their deposit date and balance due date. The ability to make payment plans is HUGE, because it makes travel affordable for you and your guests. (Payment plans are optional, you'll have other guests that prefer to make a deposit and a lump sum payment at the final balance due date)
5. Just Book It Travel is very attentive. If there's ever anything that you can think of that we should add to our list of commitments, we are happy to explore the idea. Ultimately, we want to continue to be a market leader in concierge-level service on destination weddings and international group travel.
Many hosts take different approaches. Personally, I prefer selecting the most cost effective option for guests. While there are some super exotic places that I would love to visit, depending on the group that I'm traveling with, I have to be mindful of my guests by making the trip affordable. I suggest setting a max per-person budget that encompasses flight/hotel/food/entertainment/transportation. I strongly suggest all-inclusive destinations for group trips, but if you decide otherwise, definitely come up with an estimated per-person budget to give your guests a realistic idea of how much they should budget for. Our team specializes in group trips to all inclusive destinations such as Mexico, Dominican Republic, and Jamaica.
How do I choose a date and destination? What is a common approach to this task. I dont know where to begin!
How soon in advance do we need to book?
Its best to plan and book trips 6 - 11 months in advance keeping in mind that flight prices are subject to change. Flight and hotel prices can sometimes increase as they fill up. At a minimum, reserve the hotel room as far in advance as possible for group trips! You never want to be that ONE person who has to stay at the resort 10 miles away because you waited too late to book.
How many people can we invite?
This is a MAJOR advantage of having a group trip that is professionally planned. Invite your whole squad! At the end of the day, those that REALLY want to be there will generally make a way, especially if you make it affordable and give people Just Book It Travel's flexible payment plan options.
Can we plan excursions or other events?
Absolutely! Just Book It Travel can advise you on the best way to incorporate excursions and other events into your group trip.
We are newbies to the world of all-inclusive traveling? What should we know!
All-Inclusive resorts offer: All you can eat (gourmet restaurants and buffets), All you can drink (alcohol, mixed drinks, daiquiris, and non-alcoholic beverages), Entertainment (the resort will have daily and nightly activities including shows and a night club), Water Sports (kayaking, paddle boarding, and other non-motorized water sports are typically included), Room Service includes 24-hour room service of food.
Can I purchase trip protection insurance?
Just Book It Travel strongly recommends travel protection insurance to protect against unforeseen cancellations or trip interruptions. "Cancel for any reason" insurance must be purchased at the time of your initial deposit. We strongly recommend this type of protection as it covers ANYTHING, including coronavirus hesitation, weather, illness, personal matters, etc. Please email us to obtain options for travel protection insurance.
What happens if I cancel after I've made my final payment?
Please refer to your original invoice and itinerary for the cancellation policy.
Can I reserve a room block at the resort?
Yes, for groups that will have 15+ rooms, reserving a room block is a great idea! Group hosts can receive perks of cash back and free flights. Group guests will receive discounted rates and our team will keep the group organized from the very beginning to the end!
Do I have to have my passport prior to booking the trip?
No! Passports are required at the time of travel. As long as you provide Just Book It Travel with your full legal name, you can arrange travel in advance. Instructions to apply for passports can be found here. Please allow 8-12 weeks for standard passport applications to process following your scheduled appointment with a passport "acceptance facility". If you do not obtain your passport prior to travel, you are responsible for any associated cancellation fees.
Can I travel with a companion flying from a different city than me?
Yes! Let Just Book it Travel know which cities each guest is traveling from and your itinerary will be customized and arranged according to your specifications. Just Book It Travel is a global travel agency and has the ability to arrange travel from any departure city. The group web page only lists the most common cities that guests are traveling from.